Who Do I Call to Report Elder Abuse?

Unsure of who to call? We have created a Quick Response Chart to help you identify your situation and who you should call. Looking over this chart will quickly show you how to respond to several different scenarios.

If you feel an elder is in immediate danger call 911.

Adult Protective Services (APS)

APS works to protect vulnerable elderly and disabled adults by investigating allegations of abuse, neglect and financial exploitation, working with local law enforcement, U.S. and County Attorneys. If allegations are confirmed, services will be offered either to the elder or to the abuser with the goal of
reducing the risk or alleviating the abuse. APS website.


Click on a region below to see APS contact information for your region.

Northwestern | North Central | Eastern | Western | Southwestern | South Central | Eastern